My wild DIY



Recently I've found out that I enjoy crafting, like really enjoy.  It can pass two hours and I wouldn’t know, it is just relaxing and satisfying. But I have to say, that I am not good artist. I love wrapping gifts for friends and family by myself. I keep decorations from gifts that I got and are reusable.
 Here are some of my wild DIYs.  I didn’t took photos throughout the process but I will try to explain beside photos of finished products, what I did and what I used for making those things new, shiny and wannabe amazing. They are at least amazing for me. (At the end, they are in my bedroom, they have to be amazing to me hahah.)






Magic lamp
I have this ugly old lamp, with weird base and white shade. I want to have nicer lamp on my nightstand. I took old wine bottle, put in some sand for stability and wrapped it with rope and glue gun.  I also did that to base of a lamp. I turn base of a lamp upside down and attached it to bottle. I covered upper side of bottled lamp and switch with some foux flowers and greenery using glue gun. For shade I used pot from Tedi. Father helped me with drilling hole in the pot for light bulb base, I attached it with glue gun and voila, there you have, new, personalised lamp.










Wise words in colours
I have two framed paintings in my room. One was picture of mountains and the other one was scene of a port. I want to change it. So in one I took blank white paper and use sponge to cover it with paint creating ombre look. I used three different shades of pink and tapped it on the paper with sponge.  Then I print out quote in big fond. Then I rewrite it using pencil. I put printed words on paper and then I followed the line of letters. You have to press hard, so that pencil is shown on your canvas. Then I finished quote with white paint. I think that this work of art turned out quite good.
The other one contains less painting and more glue. I used flier for some cultural thing which happened already. I glue pieces of fliers on big paper to make “canvas” for the wise words. I use the same technique from previous DIY to apply letters form paper to my canvas. At the end I cover pencil with black marker. But don't have a picture of it. 




Sweet, sweet dreams
I loooove these pillows. I renovate old ones or dress new ones, which were just plain white. I used technique, that I found on 5 – minute crafts from Facebook (These side is life So many ideas …). With using old T-shirts, I made myself personalised pillows that bring joy and (even more) colours to my room. If you follow the instructions, you will have brand new pillows in no time.











Love, Klara

Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

You never forget your first ...

Music is food for my soul

Fashion is art