Fashion is art





For me fashion is art. It is not just clothes we put on to cover our bodies. It is more than that. All the designers are artists in their own way. They work with all kinds of fabrics and they manipulate it in ways that are remarkable.  It is a work of true geniuses.


Currently, I am living in Rome, so I had the pleasure to attend the exhibition of the Hermès. It is a luxury brand that was founded in 1837. They make famous Birkin bags, watches, gloves, ties, fragrances, shoes, ceramics and scarves.  Hermès brought all kinds of masters of art from France and they revealed us the work behind the scenes.  It was amazing to see the artisans on the spot.






I was mostly taken by stamping designs on the silk for the scarfs. How they manage to transfer designs from the computer to the silk. Colors just came alive on these scarves.

   


On this exhibition, I could see with my own eyes how can be art combined with fashion.
Even all of us can be artists every day. We transfer ordinary clothes. We put them in combinations to represent ourselves to the world. How we put together patterns, colors, different types of clothing, shows how we make our own image.


Dress in the way, that you feel confident and beautiful human being as you are. Show to the world what God gave you. Remember to dress appropriately for the occasion and true to yourself. If you want, be a little bit quirky. Be a little bit offbeat ordinary.


Love, Klara



Komentarji

Priljubljene objave iz tega spletnega dnevnika

You never forget your first ...

Music is food for my soul

My wild DIY